Our market research services are designed to answer to specific questions regarding mergers and acquisitions in an industry or a geographic region you are active in or are interested in entering.
We provide high quality market intelligence to help you understand recent trends, get you to know key competitors, evaluate the size of the opportunity and provide a basis for making educated decisions in the sphere of mergers and acquisitions.
- Current state of the industry report (Life-cycle analysis)
- Market map
- Market opportunity evaluation
- Competitor profiling and strategic group analysis
- Expert interviews
- Online research
- Curating and synthesizing secondary research data
- Business model evaluation
- SWOT analysis
- Sales & Marketing channel analysis
- Sales performance analysis
- Operational performance analysis
- Company Valuation
Analyzing information from primary and secondary sources:
- Conducting management interviews
- Online Research
- Financial analysis and valuation using proprietary EVA based framework, DCF and comparable multiple analysis.
Curated prospect list in a proprietary database application containing qualified leads with identified decision makers, up-to-date personal email addresses, linkedin profiles, financial and other basic company data.
Available as one-time list building project or recurring subscription based service.
Utilizing creative and proven online research techniques in combination with both free and premium tools and databases.